Monday, May 31, 2010

remember to smile





This cheered me up today .


Huijun, you think i didnt use this calender right? HEHEHE.And Hooi Ching, dont worry, your cross is facing my bed :)


Honestly, I dont have much changes to talk about or blog about, Its all the same disturbances that i get, but with a different mindset and spirit, it all feels different.


You dont feel so unhappy knowing that there is a almighty Father who loves you and watches over you, during you unhappy and happy times.



And he tries to protect you and gives you the best. I never feel like this when i was 17 till now. I guess we all have our own disturbances from time to time, but thats what makes our happiness REAL. And its not only all disturbances, there are also blessings which our heavenly father gave us. Let me talk about some that happened in these 5 months.





The activities and new friends i made, who added a lot of fun and some joy to my life.















































































































































And soon after, my birthday which lasted 2 weeks :D
































































































































































































































And finally, the most important group of people who made my weeks and problems bearable. :)























































































Remember to smile! :)

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha! I'm smiling too! >__K

    Love the pic of you and all the empty bowls and plates! Greedy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete